Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Secret

So i havent posted in FOREVER but it was mainly due to the face that Darron and I have been keeping a little secret! But since only family ready my blog and you guys know now i can post this.....WE ARE EXPECTING!!!! We are both so excited! Everyone seems happy for us which is great to have such a good support network. We are def open to any help, suggestions, and hand-me-downs! As of today I am 8 weeks 2 days! I have been lucky to have no real morning sickness until yesterday! I am not even sure it is morning sickness or if my intestines are just SO full that my body doesnt want food anymore! Our little blessing is due May4th! Hopefully he/she will come early on April 30th as a birthday gift to dad! We are both starting to think that it will be a boy but we will just have to see! I have cute back on my running...wont be running the rock for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment