Sunday, February 7, 2010

Amazing food!

I had the most amazing meal that i have ever eaten last! Darron took me out for our 5 year Anniversary to a place called The Lodge at Castle Hills......Darron calls it our "Top Chef experience". We ate there tasting menu which was sooooo good. I cant even tell you what it all was! I was so proud of darron because he is such a picky eater but he was a trooper and tried EVERYTHING that they brought him! Including Duck Confit, crab, an amuse bouche, and decontructed cheese cake! I had quail...which darron though was a bat when they first brought it out lol. I hope that it is a tradition that we continue. I wish i could have done the wine paring with dinner...oh well...maybe next time...

www.thelodgerestaurant.com

and I should have taken a picture cuz we both looked so nice too.

No comments:

Post a Comment