Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Day one


So I have decided to start a blog to keep our family and friends up to date on our lives. Have been sick now for almost a week and hopefully the new meds will work! This week Darron has a little accident on the baseball field. He got hit in the head with the softball! It was bad...I cried. Davis also lost his tooth and not in a good way. He knocked heads with a friend of his on the trampoline and knocked out his front tooth. We are waiting for xrays to see what the doctors say.


My current projects:


Painting and decorating the Game Room upstairs

Moving Darrons office to the back bedroom ( we will see if he wants it painted or not)

Paint out bedroom


I am also trying to slim down a little again. I have to be in two wedding this next year and summer is comming up. I am back on my thyroid medicine....blah...but hopefully it will help my weight level out. My first step in that direction is diet which is my biggest struggle by far. I will keep you updated on how that goes.
Tonight is the Season Premier of Rescue Me on FX...by far Darrons favorite show so we are going to have a few people pver tonight for Spaghetti, which is tradition, and watching the show.


Always,


Darron and Allie


No comments:

Post a Comment