Friday, April 10, 2009


So yesterday was VERY eventful! As some of you know I have been pretty much constantly sick for a few weeks now so I want to the doctor again and they changed up my meds and gave me a few other things to do so we will see how that works.


Also yesterday a friend of mine had her baby!!! yeah!! After about 12 hours and she was still only at 4cm they decided to do a C section...the whole day was a little frustrating because she was actually due on the 5th! Well turns out she kinda over cooked him! He was 9lbs!!! and 21 inches!!!




I have to admit leaving the hospital last night I have a bad case of baby fever right now but I think everyone kinda gets it at my age. I cant believe that i am about to be 24 and darron is goin to be 29....time just seems to fly these days. We are just enjoying being married right now. Congrats to cousins Dave and Angie expecting there first in Oct!!!!!!!!!!! We are so excited for them!


It is really nice today so Darron and I ar going to go play catch at the park this evening! They did really well at there softball game on wed. They didnt win...which they have only won one in the last 3 years....but they still have a great time but they were ahead for awhile but just lost it at the end. :(


We like the exercise and sunshine of going to the park for a little softball practice just the two of us!


No comments:

Post a Comment