Friday, April 10, 2009




So we just got a call from Darrons work (STRAC, http://www.strac.org/) that they have to go help out with the North Texas grass fires that have been burning for a few days now. It has officially been declared a natural disaster. For more info you can clink on the link below:



I always get mixed emotions when this happens. I he loves his work but I also know the conditions that he has to work in sometimes. We both like that he gets paided Deployment pay ( yeah) but at the same time I dont get to be with him and he is not going to get a weekend. The worst part is that Darron is going to be gone next week too. he leave monday for San Diego for an EOC confrence and training until atleast friday. So basicly I am not going to spend time with Darron until next saturday....and we didnt get to go to the park and play catch either :(


Maybe I will get started on a few of my projects early now.

No comments:

Post a Comment