Saturday, April 25, 2009


So a few thing have happened since I last blogged. First Darron found out that he is getting his $$ from all of the 2008 deployments!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!! That includes Hurricane Faye, Dolly, and Ike and a Few other small things here and there. We are soooo excited about it! We are just planning on putting it in the bank but it makes us feel better to have a bigger safety net now.



I went to get my 6 month inspection done on my wedding band that i have to do for my extended warentee and little did i know that i had knocked the snot out of my ring some time!!! My wedding band was cracked right at the edge of one of the diamonds. The prong around my solitair was dented and the who head of it is pushed to one side! I had to have hit it REALLY hard because the head is made of platnium . Soo I didnt want to look single for a week while it got fixed so for now i just sent off my wedding band because the diamond was loose in that one. So for now I am just wearing my wedding ring again. Once it gets back I am going to send off my engagement ring to get the head fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment